Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr
Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
7 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr's office for more information.
2301 Erwin Rd Durham, NC : (919) 668-2591
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Charlie Pickens Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Durham, NC.