Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katherine Nickley
Dr. Katherine Nickley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with other offices in Chelmsford, MA and Nashua, NH . Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Nickley has 3 locations
3 Meeting House Rd Ste 24
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Book Online Now
Dr. Katherine Nickley has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
University Of Illinois Medical Center
Dr. Katherine Nickley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Katherine Nickley's office for more information.
1740 W Taylor St Chicago, IL : (312) 355-4000
3 Meeting House Rd Ste 24 Chelmsford, MA : (978) 256-5557
280 Main St Ste 140 Nashua, NH : (603) 883-8311
Locations & Directions
Dr. Katherine Nickley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.