Featured Providers Near You
- NewYork-PresbyterianAshutosh Kacker, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and Pediatrics1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Matthew S. Cohen, MDInternal Medicine/Pediatrics and Pediatrics1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Jose Aponte, MD, PC, MDInternal Medicine/Pediatrics and Pediatrics1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianRainu Kaushal, MDInternal Medicine/Pediatrics and PediatricsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Zeyad Baker, MDInternal Medicine/Pediatrics and Pediatrics8 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianRobbyn E. Sockolow, Medical Doctor (MD)Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and PediatricsVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Kevin Fiori Jr. MD, MPH, MSC
Kevin Fiori Jr., MD, MPH, MSC is a health care provider primarily located in Bronx, NY. His specialties include Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and Pediatrics.
Kevin Fiori Jr. Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Kevin Fiori Jr.
Kevin Fiori, MD, MPH, is an Attending Physician in the Division of Academic General Pediatrics at Children?s Hospital at Montefiore (CHAM). He is also an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at our Albert Einstein College of Medicine. His clinical focus is providing primary care to families in the South Bronx. Dr. Fiori also leads multiple quality improvement initiatives at CHAM. Dr. Fiori joined Montefiore in 2015.Dr. Fiori attended the University of California San Diego, where he received his Bachelor of Science in Chemistry and Bachelor of Arts in Human Development. In 2003, Dr. Fiori received his Master of Public Health in Epidemiology and Biostatistics from Boston University School of Public Health. He received his Doctor of Medicine in 2012 from University of Washington School of Medicine. Dr. Fiori completed an internship and residency in pediatrics at Albert Einstein College of Medicine and became Chief Resident in social pediatrics in 2015. He is currently working to earn his Master of Science in Clinical Research Methods at Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Dr. Fiori?s research focuses on addressing health disparities in communities in both the Bronx and West Africa, utilizing implementation science and a health system-strengthening approach. His current domestic research focuses on social determinants of health and community worker outreach (CHW), with international research focusing on reducing maternal and child mortality by optimizing CHW integration. His work has been published internationally in various journals and he has presented abstracts at a number of international meetings.In 2015, Dr. Fiori received the Behavioral Science Award for Excellence in Biopsychosocial Integration in Clinical Medicine from Montefiore in the Department of Family and Social Medicine. He also received the Sargent Shriver Award for Distinguished Humanitarian Service from the National Peace Corps Association. Dr. Fiori is board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and a member of a number of professional societies, including the American Public Health Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics.