- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leah M Mcintosh DO
Dr. Leah M Mcintosh, DO is a doctor primarily located in Corinth, MS. They have 6 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcintosh is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center. They speak English.
Dr. Leah M Mcintosh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leah M Mcintosh has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
6 Years Experience
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Leah M Mcintosh Accepts the Following Insurance
- 611 Alcorn Dr Ste 100 Corinth , MS : (662) 286-6369
More about Dr. Leah M Mcintosh
Dr. Mcintosh graduated from the Pikeville College School of Osteopathic Medicine in 2013. Dr. Mcintosh works in Corinth, MS and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcintosh is affiliated with Magnolia Regional Health Center.