Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Katherine Maclean
Dr. Katherine Maclean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Abington, PA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Katherine Maclean has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Katherine Maclean has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Katherine Maclean has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Katherine Maclean yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsABINGTON HOSPITAL JEFFERSON HEALTH, 1200 Old York Rd, Abington, PA
Dr. Katherine Maclean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abington, PA.