Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lindsay Kinman
Dr. Lindsay Kinman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, OR. Her specialties include Obstetrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Lindsay Kinman has the following 1 specialty
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAURORA FAMILY MEDICINE, 21358 Highway 99E NE, Aurora, OR
Dr. Lindsay Kinman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, OR.