Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Andrea Rock
Dr. Andrea Rock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Rock is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Rock has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
There are no reviews for Dr. Andrea Rock yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Rock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago
5 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2008
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsANN AND ROBERT H LURIE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF CHICAGO, 225 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Andrea Rock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.