Dr. Tania A White Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tania A White Jackson?

Dr. Jackson's great, but the wait times are always awful. And it gets worse every time I come back. I've sat in her waiting area for an hour before, only to sit another 30 minutes in the exam room before actually being seen. If you've got a flexible schedule, go for it! If not, keep looking.

At the age of 42 this has been the worst experience with an OBGYN that I have ever had. The left hand does not know what the right is doing. I tried to be optimistic but nothing ever goes smoothly with encounters there. Ive been waiting for results for 2 separate urinalysis test for a total of two weeks now. I had to call my insurance company to find out what was billed because the nurse claimed my test was negative. On the first day of service in question the urinalysis was never done. One the second day at this point which has been a complete week the dr stated the results are still not back. Never have I ever heard of this. I'm a medical lab tech. This is my profession. There is no reason for a patient to have to wait 8 days for a test that In the most complex case would never take more than 3-4 day. Unbelievable....... This is not my first go around with this office last year I took my daughter there to have her first pap done. I was concerned due to a family history of ovarian and cervical cancer with both of her grand mothers. Once again... the testing I requested was never done. The Dr gave her a physical exam and that was it. I found out when the dr called to give me my results but never called with my daughters. In the end she offered the opportunity to come back in and have the pap testing done. I'm totally amazed from the reviews that no one else has had any complaints.

Best Doc

best doc. She is wonderful caring and very knowledgeable doc. she visited me 3 times from morning to evening while I was in labor and was wt me all the time at end for 3 hrs. Worst part is her wait time.

BEST OB/GYN in PLANO

Dr. Jackson is a very personable physician. She takes time to explain processes and procedures to her patients when they don't understand. She does her best to relate the patient and she has ALWAYS made me feel welcome and as if I were being cared for by a sister or very close girlfreind. Thanks Dr. Jackson for loving what you do.

Dr. Jackson does a wonderful job of answering all of your questions and noticing things that you may not. I would recommend her to anyone.

The Best OB/GYN

Dr. Jackson has been my personal ob/gyn since my first child was born back in 1996. I have since moved out of the area had gone to another doctor, that doctor did not treat me with half the respect as Dr. J. My baby having days are over so therefore I only have to travel to see her once a year, I will make that trip.

Dr. Jackson is an excellent Dr. with a great bedside manner.

Caring doctor who takes personal interest in her patients. She delivered my first baby and I have recommended her to several women. She will be my dr for my second baby too.

HORRIBLE waiting time, always insists medication even for minor reasons

Doctor always insists here interest and does not care your interest.Does not spend time in listening to you.Gave petosan during my since she had personal schedule conflict.Please run away from this doctor .

Dr. Tania A White Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.