Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Cohen DDS
Dr. Lisa Cohen, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Cohen has the following 1 specialty
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Dr. Lisa Cohen has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
12 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Lisa Cohen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lisa Cohen's office for more information.
1300 Spring Street #350 Silver Spring, MD : (240) 898-4821
More about Dr. Lisa Cohen
Dr. Cohen is from St. Louis, Missouri. She came to the Washington, DC area in 1993 to attend Georgetown University where she received her Bachelors Degree in Psychology. She worked as a paralegal for ...
Locations & DirectionsMaryland Oral Surgery Associates (Silver Spring), 1300 Spring Street #350, Silver Spring, MD
Dr. Lisa Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.