Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Morgan Effron
Dr. Morgan Effron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Morgan Effron has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Morgan Effron has the following 10 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDIAMOND CHILDRENS MEDICAL CENTER, 1501 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Morgan Effron is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.