Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Hiten Patel has 2 locations
150 55th St
Brooklyn, NY 11220
Book Online Now
Dr. Hiten Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Hiten Patel has the following 12 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Exercise Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Block
- Chest Pain
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Diseases
Dr. Hiten Patel is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Saint Michaels Medical Center
Dr. Hiten Patel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hiten Patel's office for more information.
150 55th St Brooklyn, NY : (718) 630-7000
268 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Newark, NJ : (973) 877-5163
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hiten Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.