Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cassie Tran
Dr. Cassie Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Cassie Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cassie Tran has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Fat Cat to Hot Dog
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cassie Tran - Posted on October 9th, 2018
Having been obese since I was in pre-K, I found it hard to live a healthy lifestyle. I don't blame others, of course, but the lack of companionship led me down a really unhealthy course. When I found Dr. Tran, we connected. And I don't connect with most people. But after several sessions of her listening to me (she spent a lot of time listening, which most doctors liked to hurry me a long), she genuinely came up with a plan for me that no other doctor in the past had done before. She wanted me to set small attainable goals, learn good eating habits, the value of good exercise, and so forth. All in all just her positive, happy demeanor not only made me more receptive to her suggestions but also made me more proud to have achieved them! After doing the simple suggestions outlined in her plan, I noticed my other problems went away -- my back ached less, I could walk without problems mostly, going to the restroom publicly wasn't embarrassing. Overall I felt more confident. I did end up losing over 65 lbs, but I stopped counting after that. I started chasing the feeling of being healthy and all I can say is THANK YOU to the most wondering doctor I have had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you Dr. Tran!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cassie Tran - Posted on March 8th, 2018
Dr. Cassie Tran Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cassie Tran's office for more information.
320 E North Ave Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 359-3131
Locations & DirectionsALLEGHENY GENERAL HOSPITAL, 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Cassie Tran is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.