- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kumar Pendurthi MD
Dr. Kumar Pendurthi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phillipsburg, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pendurthi is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Warren Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kumar Pendurthi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Kumar Pendurthi has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Pendurthi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Osmania Medical College
Graduated in 1979
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Dr. Kumar Pendurthi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kumar Pendurthi's office for more information.
185 Roseberry St Phillipsburg, NJ : (908) 859-6746
Locations & DirectionsHayman S Salib MD, 185 Roseberry St, Phillipsburg, NJ
Dr. Kumar Pendurthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phillipsburg, NJ.