Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan C Ray
Dr. Jordan C Ray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jordan C Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jordan C Ray has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
5 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2013
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Jordan C Ray Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC HOSPITAL, 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL
Dr. Jordan C Ray is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.