Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Hina Anjum
Dr. Hina Anjum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boiling Springs, SC. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Hina Anjum has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hina Anjum has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Hina Anjum has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Hina Anjum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I had been seeing the same Dr. for 17yrs & sadly she recently retired. So i was going to try to stay with the same office since all my records are there. They kept canceling or rescheduling my appointment & i was almost out of my medicine. When I finally got to see her, she would ask a question & before I could answer she would cut you off & ask another. She was rude & cold; it is clear that she doesn't care for her patients & is in it only for the money. The meds I've been on for years she wouldn't refill & now my body is screwed up. She failed to be concerned about any of the problems I was having especially having low glucose. She ordered blood work & had I known she would have done that I wouldn't have eaten breakfast that morning but when I asked she didn't think it would be an issue. Well for breakfast I had homemade oatmeal, 4 tablespoons of brown sugar, fresh pecans. I got my labs back & my glucose was 70. I've been having issues with low blood sugar, at it’s lowest it had dropped to 28 but she didn't give me a chance to discuss it.... once again cutting me off & rushing me out of the office. I will not be going back, I’m currently searching for a Dr. who was as caring as my previous physician of 17 years was. *Highly Do Not Recommend This Dr."
I wound up in ER a few days after seeing Dr. Anjum only to find out I was having sinus problems. Dr. Anjum prescribed nothing and never called me back with the results from my blood work. It's terrible I had to go to the ER to get the treatment at a much higher cost I went to a family doctor for 5 days earlier.
13 Years Experience
Quaideazam Medical College
Graduated in 2005
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Hina Anjum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChesnee Medical Associates, 2212 Old Furnace Rd, Boiling Springs, SC
Dr. Hina Anjum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boiling Springs, SC.