Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Ku
Dr. Kimberly Ku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly Ku has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Kimberly Ku has the following 7 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Wishard Health Services
Dr. Kimberly Ku Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimberly Ku's office for more information.
720 Eskenazi Ave Indianapolis, IN : (317) 656-4260
Locations & DirectionsSIDNEY AND LOIS ESKENAZI HOSPITAL, 720 Eskenazi Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Kimberly Ku is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.