Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kimberly Ku
Dr. Kimberly Ku, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology. She speaks English.
Dr. Kimberly Ku has the following 1 specialty
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Oncologists diagnose cancer through methods such as biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, blood tests, ultrasound, and different forms of nuclear medicine. They treat cancer through surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy, or antibody treatments.
If it is determined that a cancer cannot successfully be treated, oncologists then focus on providing palliative care, the use of pain medication to make a dying person more comfortable.
Dr. Kimberly Ku has the following 7 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Dr. Kimberly Ku has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Kimberly Ku yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Wishard Health Services
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSidney & Lois Eskenazi Hospital, 720 Eskenazi Ave, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Kimberly Ku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.