Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Ashtabula, OH and Decatur, GA (and 1 other location). His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abed Alwahab is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding. He speaks English.
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab has 4 locations
69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
107 Carlyle Lk
Decatur, GA 30033
2422 Lake Ave
Ashtabula, OH 44004
Book Online Now
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abed Alwahab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Damascus
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab's office for more information.
69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta, GA : (404) 686-9163
2420 Lake Ave Ashtabula, OH : (440) 994-7673
107 Carlyle Lk Decatur, GA 30033
2422 Lake Ave Ashtabula, OH 44004
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ula Abed Alwahab is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.