Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Khadeeja Esmail MD
Dr. Khadeeja Esmail, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Khadeeja Esmail has 2 locations
653 W 8th St
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Book Online Now
Dr. Khadeeja Esmail has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Khadeeja Esmail has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Univ of Florida Health Science Center
Dr. Khadeeja Esmail Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Khadeeja Esmail's office for more information.
653 W 8th St Jacksonville, FL : (904) 244-0411
653 1 West 8th St Fl LRC Jacksonville, FL : (904) 388-1003
Locations & Directions
Dr. Khadeeja Esmail is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.