Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward W Johnson III MD
Dr. Edward W Johnson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tupelo, MS, with other offices in Palestine, TX and Athens, TX (and 1 other location). He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward W Johnson III has 4 locations
1505 S Palestine St
Athens, TX 75751
1050 E Loop 304 Fl 2
Crockett, TX 75835
Book Online Now
Dr. Edward W Johnson III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Edward W Johnson III has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Edward W Johnson III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
6 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
Graduated in 2012
North Mississippi Medical Ctr
Dr. Edward W Johnson III Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Edward W Johnson III's office for more information.
1665 S Green St Tupelo, MS : (662) 377-2189
3201 S Loop 256 Ste 510 Palestine, TX : (903) 729-6051
1505 S Palestine St Athens, TX 75751
1050 E Loop 304 Fl 2 Crockett, TX 75835
Locations & Directions
Dr. Edward W Johnson III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tupelo, MS.