Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lydia Mendoza MD
Dr. Lydia Mendoza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Sacramento, CA. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Lydia Mendoza has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lydia Mendoza has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Lydia Mendoza has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Lydia Mendoza is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
5 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2013
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Lydia Mendoza Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lydia Mendoza's office for more information.
2315 Stockton Blvd Sacramento, CA : (916) 734-8571
6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento, CA : (916) 688-2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lydia Mendoza is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.