Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Peter Lipsy
Dr. Peter Lipsy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Lipsy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Peter Lipsy has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Peter Lipsy has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Peter Lipsy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Peter Lipsy yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2012
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Kentucky Medical Center, 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY
Dr. Peter Lipsy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.