Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati MD
Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Martinsville, VA, with another office in Bristol, TN. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adult Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati has 2 locations
320 Hospital Dr
Martinsville, VA 24112
Book Online Now
Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adult Medicine
Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati's office for more information.
320 Hospital Dr Martinsville, VA : (276) 666-7200
208 Medical Park Blvd Bristol, TN : (423) 989-4050
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chaitanya Korrapati is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Martinsville, VA.