Is Dr. Johanan Y Hsu the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Johanan Y Hsu MD
Dr. Johanan Y Hsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English and Mandarin.
Book Online Now
Dr. Johanan Y Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Johanan Y Hsu has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Johanan Y Hsu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Navy Chief (retired)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Johanan Y Hsu - Posted on September 6th, 2018
I was seen by Dr. Johanan Hsu on 9-4-18. He was courteous, listened well, and good bedside manners. I felt comfortable in our interactions. Also, his staff was very courteous and the office spaces/treatment room were clean. I plan on keeping him as my primary care provider. What happened to my previous provider? I moved and it was too far of a drive to see him. I made a solid choice picking Dr. Hsu.
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Spohn Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Johanan Y Hsu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMETHODIST FAMILY MEDICINE GROUP, 16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 400, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Johanan Y Hsu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.