Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Muhammad Aziz
Dr. Muhammad Aziz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. Dr. Aziz is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Aziz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Washington Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Washington Medical Center, 1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA
Dr. Muhammad Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.