Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Muhammad O Khan
Dr. Muhammad O Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Terre Haute, IN. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with Bluffton Regional Medical Center, Greene County General Hospital and Hamilton Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Muhammad O Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Muhammad O Khan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Muhammad O Khan has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Muhammad O Khan yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Khan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
6 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 2012
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUnion Hospital Family Medicine Center, 1530 N 7th St Ste 200, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Muhammad O Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.