Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew K Ence
Dr. Andrew K Ence, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charleston, SC. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andrew K Ence has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Andrew K Ence has the following 13 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMEDICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA HOSPITAL, 171 Ashley Ave, Charleston, SC
Dr. Andrew K Ence is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, SC.