Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mikhail A Lomize DO
Dr. Mikhail A Lomize, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mikhail A Lomize has 2 locations
608 NW 9th St Ste 1100
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Book Online Now
Dr. Mikhail A Lomize has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mikhail A Lomize has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
5 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Saint Anthony Hospital
Dr. Mikhail A Lomize Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mikhail A Lomize is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.