Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michelle Bowman
Dr. Michelle Bowman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomington, IN. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michelle Bowman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michelle Bowman has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Bowman - Posted on May 4th, 2018
Her bedside manner was less than poor. She was extremely judgmental & made negative assumptions without even listening to what I had to say. I could not even get a word in as she refused to let me speak. How can one effectively treat a patient if they are not aware of the symptoms & events that brought them to the ER in the first place? No one should ever be treated this way which is why I am writing this review.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michelle Bowman - Posted on April 27th, 2018
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBLOOMINGTON HOSPITAL, 601 W 2nd St, Bloomington, IN
Dr. Michelle Bowman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bloomington, IN.