Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rutvik Shah
Dr. Rutvik Shah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Tending to my son in Danbury Hospital
Self-verified patient of Dr. Rutvik Shah - Posted on June 14th, 2018
Dr. Shah met with me to discuss my sons health and needs, he tries to get things done, and when he promised to call me with daily updates, he actually did (the only one who did). He seems to have a genuine drive to see things done and seems to have the knowledge of the subject to effectively communicate.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAMAR M ALKHOTANI MD, 57 North St Ste 311, Danbury, CT
Dr. Rutvik Shah is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danbury, CT.