Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Beaux Baggesen-Jensen has 2 locations
3991 MacArthur Blvd Ste 200
Newport Beach, CA 92660
315 Camino Del Remedio
Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Book Online Now
Dr. Beaux Baggesen-Jensen has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Beaux Baggesen-Jensen has the following 9 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
Dr. Beaux Baggesen-Jensen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Beaux Baggesen-Jensen's office for more information.
3991 MacArthur Blvd Ste 200 Newport Beach, CA : (949) 310-4393
315 Camino Del Remedio Santa Barbara, CA 93110
Locations & Directions
Dr. Beaux Baggesen-Jensen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.