The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan D Campbell MD
Dr. Alan D Campbell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan D Campbell has 2 locations
710 Kenmoor Ave SE Ste 100
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
145 Michigan St NE Ste 3100
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan D Campbell has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Alan D Campbell has the following 3 expertise
Showing 3 of 3
I like him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan D Campbell - Posted on March 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan D Campbell - Posted on December 17th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan D Campbell - Posted on October 23rd, 2015
40 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1978
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Alan D Campbell Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
More about Dr. Alan D Campbell
After earning his medical degree from The George Washington University, Washington D.C., Dr. Campbell completed his internship and residency followed by a fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. He is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Society of Hematology, the American Medical Association and the American Society of Clinical Oncology. He is also currently Medical Director of the Spectrum Health Cancer Program. Dr. Campbell served as assistant professor in the Department of Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan Medical Center prior to joining Cancer and Hematology Centers of Western Michigan in 1991.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan D Campbell, MD - Medical Oncology in Grand Rapids, MI, in this video.
Dr. Alan D Campbell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.