Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Panagiota M Christia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Panagiota M Christia has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Jacobi Medical Center
Dr. Panagiota M Christia Accepts the Following Insurance
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJACOBI MEDICAL CENTER, 1400 Pelham Pkwy S, Bronx, NY
Dr. Panagiota M Christia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.