Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natasha Kyte
Dr. Natasha Kyte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Natasha Kyte has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Natasha Kyte has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Yale University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDANBURY HOSPITAL, 24 Hospital Ave, Danbury, CT
Dr. Natasha Kyte is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danbury, CT.