Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Mittman
Dr. Paul Mittman, MD, ND is a Doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ. His specialties include Naturopathic Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul Mittman has the following 1 specialty
- Naturopathic Medicine
Naturopathic doctors act as general physicians for patients who prefer to take a natural and preventive approach to healing. They study holistic health and offer non-toxic treatments to common issues like allergies, fertility and menopause, among many others. They suggest natural remedies over prescription drugs and focus on your mental health as well as physical health. Essentially, for any kind of ailment you’d ask your family physician about, but would rather use natural remedies, a naturopathic doctor might be for you.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSW Naturopathic Medical Center, 2164 E Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ
Dr. Paul Mittman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tempe, AZ.