Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance Jacobson MD
Dr. Lance Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Lance Jacobson has 2 locations
Dr. Lance Jacobson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Lance Jacobson has the following 13 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
University Of Utah Health Care
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lance Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.