Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. James P Lagrew
Dr. James P Lagrew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. James P Lagrew has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James P Lagrew has the following 10 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. James P Lagrew is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Med Univ Of South Carolina
Dr. James P Lagrew accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsWILLIAM PATRICK DAVEY JR MD, 2424 Harrodsburg Rd, Lexington, KY
Dr. James P Lagrew is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.