Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy W Young DPM
Dr. Timothy Young, a native of the Puget Sound area, has lived near Issaquah since 1964 and attended Issaquah schools before going on to the University of Washington. He received his DPM degree at the California College of Podiatric Medicine, and continued on with his foot surgical training and residency training at New Berlin Memorial Hospital in Wisconsin. Having returned to Issaquah to open his clinic in 1986, Dr. Young lives in the local area with his wife Kari and their three children. When not practicing medicine, Dr. Young enjoys spending time with his family and activities which include snowboarding, boating, wake boarding and fishing. He keeps fit by jogging, mountain biking, hiking and walking.
450 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 303
Issaquah, WA 98027
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy W Young has the following 2 specialties
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Timothy W Young has the following 7 expertise
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Hammer Toe
- Athlete's Foot
- Foot Pain
34 Years Experience
Samuel Merritt University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Timothy W Young Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions450 NW Gilman Blvd Ste 303, Issaquah, WA
Dr. Timothy W Young is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.