Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Chad R Taylor has 2 locations
3269 N Stockton Hill Rd
Kingman, AZ 86409
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Kingman, AZ 86409
Book Online Now
Dr. Chad R Taylor has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Chad R Taylor has the following 10 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad R Taylor - Posted on March 29th, 2018
Spent less than 5 mins with me and told me I need to see someone else
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad R Taylor - Posted on February 13th, 2018
I had been trying to see a derm for quite some time, so when I finally got an appointment with this doctor, I was excited finally someone was going to help me. He spent less than 5 mins with me and was walking out the door as I continued to ask him questions. He even forgot to write the instructions for the medication (despite telling him a had a reaction to it, he still continued to prescribe it to me) on the prescription, so the nurse had to go ask him the correct directions because he had already left the room at this point. After calling the office and telling them that I had an allergic reaction to the medication, they said that my case is outside his area of expertise and I need to see a different dermatologist (I guess all dermatologists aren't all created equal?)...they couldn't have told me that during the several months I had been trying to see a derm there and I would have seen someone else in the first place instead of wasting everyone's time.
This place is like a cattle call. People running around and very noisy.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Chad R Taylor - Posted on March 29th, 2017
Kingman Regional Medical Center
Dr. Chad R Taylor Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Chad R Taylor's office for more information.
3269 N Stockton Hill Rd Kingman, AZ : (928) 757-0649
3269 Stockton Hill Rd Kingman, AZ 86409
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chad R Taylor is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.