Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dena M Abdelshahed MD
Dr. Dena M Abdelshahed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Dena M Abdelshahed has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Dena M Abdelshahed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Dena M Abdelshahed's office for more information.
1133 Westchester Ave West Harrison, NY : (914) 821-9213
Locations & Directions1133 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY
Dr. Dena M Abdelshahed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.