Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Pavia
Dr. Kathryn Pavia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kathryn Pavia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kathryn Pavia's office for more information.
225 E Chicago Ave Chicago, IL : (312) 227-4000
Locations & DirectionsANN AND ROBERT H LURIE CHILDRENS HOSPITAL OF CHICAGO, 225 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Kathryn Pavia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.