Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David J Robinson
Dr. David J Robinson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in North Richland Hills, TX and Houston, TX . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Medical City North Hills and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David J Robinson has 3 locations
4401 Booth Calloway Rd
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
5656 Kelley St Ste 1EC1347
Houston, TX 77026
Book Online Now
Dr. David J Robinson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. David J Robinson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. David J Robinson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Robinson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Regional Medical Center
Dr. David J Robinson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. David J Robinson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.