Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Niveditha Bhaskarla
Dr. Niveditha Bhaskarla, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. Dr. Bhaskarla is a Resident at Nicklaus Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Niveditha Bhaskarla has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Niveditha Bhaskarla yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Bhaskarla is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nicklaus Childrens Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNICKLAUS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL
Dr. Niveditha Bhaskarla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.