Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Arwa Alsamarae
Dr. Arwa Alsamarae, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Arwa Alsamarae has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Arwa Alsamarae has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Arwa Alsamarae has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Arwa Alsamarae yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Henry Ford Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHenry Ford Hospital, 2799 W Grand Blvd, Detroit, MI
Dr. Arwa Alsamarae is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.