Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amin A Ramzan
Dr. Amin A Ramzan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amin A Ramzan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Amin A Ramzan has the following 10 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
6 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 2012
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF COLORADO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO
Dr. Amin A Ramzan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Aurora, CO.