- 11 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
- 2 comments
- 2 specialties
- 2 locations
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erick F Rivas MD
Dr. Erick F Rivas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bolingbrook, IL, with another office in Bolingbrook, IL. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Trauma Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Erick F Rivas has 2 locations
396 Remington Blvd Ste 240
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Book Online Now
Dr. Erick F Rivas has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erick F Rivas - Posted on August 27th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erick F Rivas - Posted on September 27th, 2010
11 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Mi State University College Human Medicine
Dr. Erick F Rivas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erick F Rivas's office for more information.
396 Remington Blvd Ste 240 Bolingbrook, IL 60440
396 Remington Blvd Ste 240 Bolingbrook, IL : (630) 226-0664
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erick F Rivas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bolingbrook, IL.