Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rachel J Peterson
Dr. Rachel J Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel J Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
Riley Hospital For Children
Dr. Rachel J Peterson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsRILEY HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN, 705 Riley Hospital Dr, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Rachel J Peterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.