Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Brian Wong has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Brian Wong has the following 7 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
Dr. Brian Wong has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
He seemed nice at first but once we got to the Hx Q&A (beginning) part of the exam it became apparent that he had preconceived ideas about who I was & what my issues were. This was the first/only time I've seen him and came with only the record of the referring physician who had also only met me once very briefly. He suddenly seemed uninterested in acquiring records from the specialist who has been treating me for nearly a decade once I corrected his use of pronoun from "his" first name to "her" first name. I don't know if he holds a dim view of women in general, if he sees them as prone to hysterics, or if he assumes they are too stupid to pick up on the instances he discounts them out of hand. Either way, he will not get a second chance with me.
Rhode Island Hosp/Brown Univ
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brian Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.