Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Tram Pham
Dr. Tram Pham, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Dr. Pham is a Resident at Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tram Pham has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Tram Pham yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Pham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Methodist Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHOUSTON METHODIST HOSPITAL, 6565 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Dr. Tram Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.