Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rajat Goyal has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Rajat Goyal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Rajat Goyal has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Shortness of Breath
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Heart Failure
- Chest Pain
- Unstable Angina
- Exercise Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
Dr. Rajat Goyal is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
8 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 2010
Boston Medical Center
Dr. Rajat Goyal Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Rajat Goyal's office for more information.
1 Boston Medical Ctr Pl Boston, MA : (617) 638-8000
101 Nicolls Rd Stony Brook, NY : (631) 444-1060
Locations & Directions
Dr. Rajat Goyal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boston, MA.