Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hanh H Nguyen MD
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen has 2 locations
125 16th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
Book Online Now
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
5 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Group Health Cooperative
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Hanh H Nguyen's office for more information.
125 16th Ave E Seattle, WA : (206) 326-3530
5316 Rainier Ave S Seattle, WA : (206) 721-5600
More about Dr. Hanh H Nguyen
I was born and raised in Seattle. I watched my parents build a life from two suitcases they brought from Vietnam and China. In my heart, I feel a deep connection to immigrants and those trying to navigate a foreign land to provide a better life for themselves and their families. I attended Stanford University, and returned to my Seattle community for medical school and residency. I was inspired to become a physician when I realized that I could help ease a person_s anxiety and illness with knowledge, reassurance, and medicine. After residency, I spent nine months working as a physician in New Zealand. I studied abroad in Beijing, and volunteered for a medical mission to Vietnam.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Hanh H Nguyen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.